New Mexico Motorsports Report -03/05/16
Published On March 5, 2016 | Podcasts
- The NAPA Auto Racing News for the week of 2/28/2016
- There were a lot of green flag laps at Atlanta! Allowing JJ to win.
- Is it a sign that the Johnson / Knauss brain trust are ready to play?
- Las Vegas could produce a third different manufacture winning.
- Who will bring home Ford first, Penske or Roush?
- The NEW Springfield will be unveiled at 11am by Indian Motorcycle.
- Mike Gaillour joins the show and gives us a nice preview!
- The Co-Host of Marty and McGee, ESPN’s Ryan McGee, joins the show.
- Observations for Daytona, Atlanta and all the fines from NASCAR.
- Drifting to return to Sandia Speedway next Saturday, March 12th.
- Dan Brockett joins us with a ton of details.