New Mexico Motorsports Report – 07 – 23 – 16
Published On July 23, 2016 | Uncategorized
- The NAPA Auto Racing News for the week of 7/17/2016
- Matt Kenseth wins at Loudon for second victory of the season.
Dale Jr falls to 16th in points with a DNS.
- Jeff Gordon comes out of a short retirement to drive the #88.
Is it too soon? How will he do?
- NASCAR and Fantasy NASCAR reporter Matt Willis with his analysis.
Gordon, Dale Jr and Kyle Larson’s win at Eldora!
- Will Power wins in Toronto for three in a four race span.
Penske 1,2 and 3 in standings. Oops, JPM 13th – not very Penskish.
- Nico Rosberg signs 2 year extension meaning the Mercedes Duo will continue the “HATE.”
Formula One heads to Hungaroring.
- The Discovery Channel’s Street Outlaws make an appearance at ABQ Dragway next Saturday.
Tina Pierce joins the show and talks about Street Racing in Oklahoma.
- Zia Auto’s James Santistevan joins the show with all the details.
A $20 raffle ticket to win a Limited Edition 1998 Corvette.