MIKE GARCIA, NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF VADO SPEEDWAY PARK
1. Mike is a proud Las Cruces native and eats, sleeps, and breathes for his community. He believes in family, faith, and hard work. Mike is committed to helping others in our community and has sponsored numerous business and racers over the years and is always willing to lend a helping hand, on and off the track.
2. Mike has been at the track since he was just a young boy, but didn’t start racing until 2000. He started driving his own car for four years, and then started driving for other Super Truck owners until 2015 when he purchased Duke.
3. Mike ran full seasons in 2016 and 2019, which came with the new Vado Speedway Park track opening. Mike decided to run for the Championship and won! In fact, each year Mike has raced he has won at least one Main Event.
4. He has ran a successful body shop, the Body Works, for 27 years, and has now moved into his dream job, accepting the GM position a Vado Speedway Park. He is beyond honoured to be a part of the track.
5. Mike is also the owner of Lomadore Stables, a local Equine Assisted Learning program, helping people develop life skills through working with horses.