New Mexico Motorsports Report 09/17/16
Published On September 17, 2016 | Podcasts
- NAPA Weekly news breakdown.
- Tony Stewart intentionally hits Ryan Newman causing a wreck. We have the audio.
- Darrell Waltrip from Fox sports joins the show so we can talk a little NASCAR.
- Speculation on some of the drivers.
- Is being young an advantage?
- Jim Costa from Yearwood Performance comes and talks about the North Valley Concours Du Soleil Car Show.
- Tom, producer with Mike and Mike joins the show.
- Liberty Media buying Formula One for 4.4 billion. What does this mean for Formula One?
- Whats it like working at Mike and Mike?
- Unser Racing Museum Event Calendar.
- Dominic Aragon from the Racing experts comes on the show to talk about the chase.
- Dominics’ final four picks.