New Mexico Motorsports Report – 05/07/16
Published On May 7, 2016 | Podcasts
- Christian’s last day producing the show!
- How does Christian feel about racing after 3 years on the show?
- NAPA weekly Motorsports news breakdown.
- William Byron gets his first career win at Kansas Speedway, with tons of drama.
- Insane amount of wrecks at Talladega Superspeedway, with 12 cars taken out of the race. With Brad Keselowski winning.
- Dustin Long with NBC sports talks about what Austin Dillon calls the “Atmoshpere of Danger”.
- Joey Logano and Matt Kenseth agression at the track.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. involved in 2 crashes.
- Daniil Kvyat blamed for Red Bulls “Day of Disaster” for crashing into Sebastian Vettel twice!
- Daniil Kvyat hitting Vettel on purpose? Daniil Kvyat lucky for not getting kicked out of racing.
- Unser Racing Museum Event Calendar.
- Mike from Indian Motorcycle talks about their upcoming Motorcycle Safety event.